Positions Currently Available
The International Christian Embassy in Jerusalem is always on the lookout for committed believers who are interested in volunteering in Israel.
The ICEJ currently has a number of positions including:
The ICEJ is currently seeking an experienced graphic designer to join our creative staff in Jerusalem. Applicants should be self-motivated, able to manage their time effectively to meet deadlines, able to organize projects, and able to work in a team environment.
- Design of various ministry related promotional materials for print and electronic delivery, design and layout of monthly periodicals, and other design work as required
- Management of pre-press workflow of all projects (including obtaining cost quotes and managing deliveries to/from print houses)
Applicants should have competency in all Adobe Creative Suite applications as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Webmaster/Social Media Manager
The ICEJ head office in Jerusalem is looking for a qualified Webmaster/Social Media Manager to manage our website and social media platforms. Applicants should be self-motivated, familiar with the following terms and formats and have the minimal experience as follows:
- Proven and verifiable experience working on websites, preferably with Drupal or Joomla and CiviCRM. Candidates must provide links to previous websites on which they have worked together with a full explanation of the areas they maintained and the results they achieved.
- At least 2 years direct marketing, advertising or brand marketing experience including implementation of digital, mobile and emerging campaigns.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile, emerging and social media, and application to advertising campaigns.
- Previous experience with Social and Digital media.
- Strong knowledge of social media universe including Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Digg, ShareThis, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Fluency in English with a writing ability
- Ability to work independently and comfortable working to meet strict deadlines
Interested and qualified applicants should submit completed application with all requested attachments to the personnel department at the Jerusalem head office.
If you would like to be a part of the ICEJ staff in Jerusalem, please feel free to fill out our staff application form
, and mail, email or fax it to:
PO Box 1192